Sunday, November 4, 2012

HELLO


I have not been here in quite some time. I  have been in a funk and haven't felt like writing. There are so many things I want to relate, but I know I need to find a topic and stick to it. Well, my blog is titled "fit foxy fifty". Yes, I am 50 years old. That is what I should be writing about. What it is like to be 53, to be exact in a world of PYT's.''

New York ca. 1985

I have always taken care of my body. For as long as I can remember I have been an athlete. Sometimes that is more of a bane than a boon.....if you get my drift. Being an athlete at such a young age has left me with aches and pains I thought I would never experience. I chalk it up to age, and years and years of rollerskating. So if there are any mature and young Natualista's out there who need a word from the wise.....please ask me. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment