Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hello,

I am up and chilling out for the weekend. Today, I will attend a holiday party called Natural Girls Rock.I was not able to attend last year,so this year should be fun. I wish my Honey was here, but he to leave for a few days.......back tomorrow. For now, I am going out and enjoy myself. I have two dresses to choose from. I will post pictures, and you can let me know if I made the right choice. Look for the pics below.

 Dress: Bebe Store
 Booties: Cynthia Rowley (TJ Maxx)



Dress: Fubu
Shoes: Anne Klein Couture (vintage)


I wore the above dress in a recent fashion show. The dress fit so perfectly, I decided to purchase it. I really do believe I will wear the top dress. That function was the first and last time I have worn it. I am going to wear the above dress to another function with my Honey. 

Who says women in their 50's can't look and feel good. We are a new generation of women. We came up in the late 60's, the 70's and the 80's where we participated in sports in high school. We continue to strive to be our best and look our best. We are participating in many activities that keep us healthy. If you are on the right track to wellness, let me hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment