Saturday, October 13, 2012

Easy like Saturday Morning

Good Morning,

As I sit here and contemplate my life....I wonder what would have happened if I had never left New York when I did.Well, I guess I can't dwell on the past but live for the future. As you all know I have gotten back into modeling, and I am also a teacher. My goal is to do what I did not do 30 years ago on the stage, and promote children's safety. I have been promoting the radKIDs program quite a bit. Thursday, Oct 11, we filmed a segment for CBS Atlanta. I hope to post it soon. For now, please enjoy the pictures from the Natural Hair Show on October 7th.

Getting my hair ready

The finished product.
 Dress designed by Vanessa
Stylist: Patricia Price Stephens

The Paris Scene. Check out the Eiffel Tower.

The Cheetah. Well done.

Snarrrl 




Lioness



No comments:

Post a Comment