Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekend is Here!

I have finally recuperated from last weekend. I am still thinking about all of those beautiful hair designs I saw. I wished I had taken more pictures. I did have fun trying the products and was able to purchase some of my favorite products. I will share at a later date. I do have some other fabulous pictures to share. There were two models on Saturday, and two on Sunday that had their body's painted. The artist is very talented. If I ever want to have my body painted. I will definitely call upon this young man. Enjoy the pics.

This model was part of the scene labeled African Safari. She was a toucan

The toucan's back.

Up close and personal.

Her crown being put on by one of the models.

The finished product

The Toucan

The giraffe

The giraffe again

These pictures were taken at the Natural Hair Show on October 6, 2012. I have more fabu pictures
to add tomorrow. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment