Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall into Fashion!


Hello, it has been some time since I posted here. September was a busy, busy month. I auditioned for Taaliah Wajid's World Natural Hair Show, and I was selected to participate! The show will be held at the Convention Center, October 6th & 7th. I attended the show in April and it was the bomb! Now I get to participate. I also modeled in a show in downtown Lawrenceville. The show was hosted by SoJe Emporium-Salon ElleVen. My hair was done by Nakia Williams, the owner of the shop. SoJe Emporium has an eclectic array of items, that are gently used, and there are new items for sale as well. 

The clothes that I modeled can be purchased from the emporium. Sorry......but I purchased the black dress, and the teal dress, they fit so well. I actually wanted to buy the sweater as well, and the black and white dress. Maybe they will be there at the end of the month. Please enjoy the pictures from the Emporium.


Sweater:  Chico's  Original Price: $125.00
SoJe Emporiums Price: $24.00
White T-shirt: Mine
Jeans: Mine
Boots: SoJe Emporium Price:$22.00




See price above for sweater. I am going to purchase this sweater, if no one else has. I could not believe how rich it felt. The sweater can be worn with a belt or scarf. 



Black Fubu Backless Dress: Sold
Necklace: Available
Scarf: Available
Pamela and the audience. 

The jewelry presentation in black

Nice wool dress: Available
Belt: Available
Booty: Mine

I love the way the dress felt. It was wool. A very nice blend. Size 6.
The presentation of date wear.

I loved this dress so much I bought it. It was only $22.00. I bought some great earrings that match as well.They have a lot more to offer. 


This dress was nice as well. The back is actually like a web. It felt good too. It is still available for purchase. The red belt, and red shoes complimented the outfit nicely. I would buy them as a set.

Our last presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment