Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Model


I can remember many years ago when I first decided to try my hand at modeling. I was a young 18 year old who had never done anything like that. Before long, I was enjoying strutting my stuff
on the stage. Before I could get jobs, I had to take pictures, and put together a "book". There was
not a big demand for high fashion models where I lived, but we did our best to portray ourselves
as "Super Models". Below are some of the first pictures I ever took. Enjoy.


The first modeling picture I ever took. Courtesy of Geno Johnson.


My first professional photo. Beauty of the Week
for the local newspaper.

One of my favorite things to do is climb trees. The picture above this one
is from the shoot of me in the tree. It was  chosen for the Beauty of the Week photo.


I enjoyed being a model. As you can see from the pictures posted the other day, I have decided to try modeling again. I not only enjoy it, but I think it is important to show the younger generation how important it is to take care of yourself when you are younger. It does pay off 30 years later. I am living proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment