Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More Wine and Words!

Waiting for the reading to start
Marion Thomas 
Marion
A'ndrea Wilson
Nicki Monroe
Margaret Johnson-Hodge, Norlita Brown, De'Vray Jones,
A'ndrea Wilson, Marion Thomas, and Nicki Monroe.
The authors who read a portion of  their books. I bought
one from each of them. The young man is 16 and he writes
poems. Check out his books. His mother is Norlita Brown.

Yes, it went well.
The owners of SoJe Emporium. Sonia and Nakia.

Pamela, Marion and Nakia

This was my first endeavor into hosting an event.
It will not be the last. The dress I am wearing
was hand made by a young woman from Brazil.
Check out her line  Riogirl. She resides in Miami,
and her name is Lucy Gabrielle. Tell her Pamela
Rose sent you.

Dress: Riogirl Designs
Shoes: DSW  Shoe Warehouse
Necklace: Gifted
This was my first event, but I guarantee you this is just the start. I had a blast hosting this event. My next event is going to be a meet-up for Naturalistas! It is time another one is held in Lawrenceville.

No comments:

Post a Comment