Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday

Today I was on a mission. I had to purchase items for my display at Iwi Fresh Day Spa. I am about to put my 100% pure African Mango Seed Powder in my third store. So many people have benefited from the Mango Seed supplement, and I want you too as well. My mango seed have NO additives or preservatives, it is 100% pure.  I have researched this product thoroughly, or I would not endorse it. Do I take the seed? Let the canvas speak for itself.


Thames River, London 2010

This was an unusual summer in London. Not only was it HOT, but I got to wear my sexy shorts
outfit. I had lost quite a bit of weight when this picture was taken so I was ready to strut my
stuff. The tank top was purchased from a store that is no longer in existence. The shorts came
from Macy's, I purchased these for my 50th birthday party (It was a '70's party). The thong
wedgie are BCBG Girls, and were purchased at my favorite store TJ Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment