Sunday, July 13, 2014

Black & White

Here I am going out and about as usual. I love to dress in the finest rags out there. Your clothes do not have to cost a ton of money for you to look good! I love shopping at SoJe Emporium. I guarantee you, every time I go in there, I am going to find something to buy. The outfit I have on below was purchased there last summer, and it still looks fresh! If you are ever in downtown Lawrenceville, Georgia, stop in at SoJe Emporium.

Black Shredded T-Shirt (new) $18.00
Maxi Chevron print skirt (new) $18.00
 
 

We have some of our wonderful Shea Butter Body Mousse
for sale at SoJe Emprium. We also have natural black soap for sale.
Come and check us out!
 

 
I am a happy customer who shops at SoJe
Emporium.
 
Black and White Dress (Honey bought this dress
for me for Mother's Day)
Red Suede Belt (Thrifted)
Purchased at SoJe Emporium

No comments:

Post a Comment