Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Time!

Hello, I have a new computer, and a new hairdo! I wish I had gotten a pad instead of this big computer. I have been real lazy when it comes to posting on my blog. Instagram has been my form of communication. I need to somehow sync my blog with my phone.

Anyway, I have embarked on a new hair journey. I have Sisterloc's now. What a great decision I made in getting my locs. It has given me a whole new level of  confidence, not that I needed more!
Having sisterloc's is like being in a sorority. I have had my loc's for four months, and the compliments and inquiries have been interesting. I am going to post pictures of my wonderful hair journey. Will you join me?

Red Shirt: Installation
White Shirt: 1st Retightening
Yellow Shirt: 2nd Retie
Multi Shirt: 4th month
 
 
First Re-Tie

 

Fourth Month
 
 
 
As you can see, my hair has grown quite fast! It has been only 4 months. I am Naturalista&Lovin'It! I get my hair done at Salon E11eVen26 +SoJe Emporium in Lawrenceville, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment