Saturday, August 9, 2014

Wow! It's August!



The summer has flown by, and I did not get to enjoy it the way I wanted too. I did get to meet some very cool people while thrifting! Thrifting is a new phenomena that has grabbed the shopping world! I have been thrift shopping for 37 years! I still have the first coat I bought, a black swing coat with a mink collar. Well, the outfits I am going to post were purchases from various consignment shops.



 
Tan leather skirt: Banana Republic $12.00
(from house_of_ubuhle IG)
I.N.C. Lace Bell Sleeve Blouse: $15.00
Designer Consignment (Savannah, GA)
 

 
Royal blue draped front and back evening dress.
100% silk, brand new, original price $159.00,
I scored it for $28.00  from the_chic_pursuit on IG.
Shoes: DSW
 
  
I love shopping, and have always shopped at smaller and intimate boutiques. Consignment shops or thrift stores as we called them are the rave. People are hosting bus tours to consignment shops. Not only are women thrifting, but men are as well. I am now looking to get some items, for the fellas in my life. I am going to try and post more items weekly or every other day. Enjoy your weekend! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment