Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunshiny Sunday

It was a beautiful day in the neighbor, and I thought I would get out with my boys, but only one opted to go. We had a great time. We decided to get sandwiches, chips and lemonade and head to the local park. He wanted to eat immediately, and I said we needed to exercise before eating (if not, we would have been done, before we started). Ian had brought his bicycle so he could exercise easily and listen to his ipod. Well, I am an old schooler, so I exercised the way I did in the '70's, 80's, 90's and still to this date. What is my favorite form of exercise....rollerskating. That's right! I am an avid disco skater...still. How many of you can "Rock Skate, Roll Bounce" and jam to the music at the same time. While I skate, I listen to songs I have downloaded on my ipod. I have some serious skate music. Enjoy the pictures!

My 4th pair of skates.

Keeping fit!

Fun, fun, fun!

I was skating backwards. I have been skating for 44 years. I will never tire of it.

1 comment: