Friday, March 1, 2013

Back in the Day

Well, here I am modeling a Sture Osten wig. The color was called African Blonde. This is the wig Whitney Houston wore in her first video. The wig, was going to be mine, but since she wanted it, she picked out another one for me to have. That’s the other African Blonde wig I’m wearing in the picture below. I sure did enjoy the shoot! Photographer: Zur, ca. 1987. 
 
They would not let me keep the wig above, so they gave me this one. I still have it.

The Ponytail. I had to return this hairpiece as well. I love this picture. Aaaah youth!
You have seen my many faces. I modeled when I lived in New York, and I am going to post one of my favorite pictures. The hair accessory I am modeling was from a company called Sture Osten. They are no longer in business, but they made some fabulous hair pieces. Whitney Houston had her Sture Osten wig customized for her first video,  “I Wanna Dance With Somebody.”

No comments:

Post a Comment