Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Vision


I have joined the "independent fashion bloggers" site, and I have gotten quite a bit of insight about different types of blogs. There are so many blogs out there it is almost overwhelming, not quite, but....... almost. You have to be discerning enough to know what holds your interest are you just curious about other people, or are you just plain inquisitive (nosy). I am interested in a little bit of everything. The world wide web (www) has made the world smaller, so people like us can connect and network without ever coming face to face. I look forward to chatting with you about fashion, and how it has evolved. I will share with you pictures of my fashions through-out the years. With spring approaching, I thought I would share some different looks for shorts. Enjoy!

On the River Thames

Spaghetti Strap Top: Newport News
Shorts: BCBG Maxazaria
Belt: New York and Company
Wedge Leather Thong: BCBG

Blouse: Maxx
Shorts: Seven7
Wedge Sandals: Moda

Blouse: Tahari
Shorts: New York & Company
Wedge Sandals:  Cole Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment