Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Terrific Tuesday!

Hello. Today I will post the other pictures of my wig styles. It is so liberating to wear a different hairstyle everyday and know it is not weave. Tell me what you think!


I love this wig. It was given to me by this company,
that is no longer making wigs. I got this wig in 1987.



Wig: Sture Osten (acrylic)
Sweater: Gifted
Skirt: Bob Mackie
Boots: Anne Klein Couture ( 1991)

I like this hairpiece as well. One of my students said I look like
Janet Jackson......then she asked me for my autograph. How sweet is that!

Wig: No name brand (human hair)
Turtle neck: Newport News
Skirt: Newport News

Channeling Barbara Jordan. Do you know who she is?
Do tell.

Wig: Junee Fashion (acrylic)
Blouse: Maxx
Suit: Vintage BeBe
Jewelry: Ask (for sale)
Well, there you go. Those were my looks for last week. I hope I can inspire you to strive to be different and put forth a professional look. Sometime, it is hard for people to deal with change in other people. I like changing my appearance. As a model, that is what we do........change our appearance, for what ever reason. Why do you change your appearance?

Below is my look for Terrific Tuesday. Enjoy! I celebrated my 54th birthday yesterday!

Casual elegance for today.

Shirt: Cynthia Rowley
Slack: Cynthia Rowley
Shoes: Marc Fisher
Necklace: Ask about (for sale)


See above description


I enjoy dressing. I have always liked to dress to please me. When I look good, I feel good. I am 54 years young, and have no qualms about telling my age. Let me inspire you to strive to be the best you can be. Let's chat. Guys, you write as well. I look forward to chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment