Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, Monday


Good Day,

It is Monday, and not only am I on holiday today, but it is also my birthday! Thanking the Man Above for allowing me to see another beautiful day with my two boys. I am so in need of an extra day off from work because, tomorrow is going to be interesting.

I have been wearing different wigs to work to ease some of the tension on my natural curls. Please tell me what you think of them. One of the wigs has sentimental value and historical value. Enjoy the
pictures.


I love my afro. I am a child of the 60's, 70's and the 80's.  This style was so cool.
How many of you remember this era in our history?

My short afro. I did not realize I look like a track star! Wilma Rudolph. I use to run like the wind.

Those are just two of the wigs I have been wearing. Tomorrow I will post my other hair attire. I must say, I did enjoy being able to change my hair styles everyday. I never thought I would ever get back into wearing wigs. They are such an integral part of people's lives, and they are a life saver. Have you ever worn a hair piece or wig? What was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment