Friday, February 22, 2013

Fantastic Friday!

It is Friday, and I have not visited since Wednesday. I am glad it is Friday, because I need the break. We had Monday off, but it sure does not feel like it! I was posting pictures of me in wigs. I have been wearing wigs for quite some time, and a have modeled a few as well.  I am going to post a vintage picture of me in a wig. I was in modeling at the Jacob Javits Center at a trade show. The wig I have on was provided by the guy who did Madonna's hair in the early 80's. Enjoy!

The year was 1986. I had a blast at this show. Actually, I do believe this was the first year the Jacob Javits Center opened.
Wow! I had a blast at the Convention Center! This was the last show I did in New York City, as a resident. I moved to California the same year. I used to always show my abs (core) because I was in tip top shape. I was and still am in the fitness industry (lifelong commitment).  I figured since I had worked hard for it, I might as well flaunt it. And, I still got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment