Saturday, August 18, 2012

Personal Trainer

When I lived in California, I had a fantastic life! I was young, smart, gorgeous, and had a great body to boot. I moved to California from New York, so I was taming my life down so to speak. While I lived in New York, I modeled, and worked at a health club in Greenwich Village. The first year in California, I worked as a secretary at a Geo-technical Engineering firm. After working there, teaching aerobics and personal training part-time at different health clubs, I decided to apply for a job at the new Hotel Nikko. Working there gave a whole new meaning to the term Personal Trainer. I became a trainer to the stars and the weatlhy. One of my first clients was Bobby Slayton (below). He is a comedian from New York. His nickname used to be the "Pitbull of Comedy" for his razor sharp tongue. Whenever he would come to town, he would stay at the Hotel Nikko. A couple of times, I watched his baby daughter while he worked out, and his wife was marketing high end designer shoes. I just recently found out his daughter, Natasha Slayton, is one of the newest members of the Pussycat Dolls. The picture below was taken in 1988.

Bobby Slayton (comedian) & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment