Monday, June 25, 2012

Out and About in the ATL


My honey and I visited a vendor to get out African Mango Seeds. It was really hot in the ATL, so I had on a pair of shorts and blouse to keep myself cool. As Jon and I were walking across the street, a  young woman in a nice BMW rolled her window down and complimented me. When we left the store, a man hollered out of his car window (in a car just like mine) if he could go with me. I told him to ask my 'husband" (Jon) who was walking on the other side of the street. Needless to say, he sped away.

Blouse: Maxx (TJ Maxx)
Shorts:  Seven (Marshalls)
Shoes:  Moda ( DSW Warehouse)
Bantu Knots (easy hair day)

We had a productive day. We have placed our products in two stores. One is located in downtown Lawrenceville, and the other is Moods Music in Little Five Points. We sell 100% African Mango Seed. If you would like to lose weight and more. Please hit me up on this blog or twitter. Look forward to hearing from you. More information to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment