Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm Back!

I can't believe I have not been on here in a week! A lot has happened since summer vacation started. I have been visiting different events and teaching a safety and empowerment class for young children. John and I also had the pleasure of having dinner with a new friend in downtown Atlanta. It felt like I was back in London when were in Five Points.

I did have the pleasure of attending an artist walk in the Castleberry District of Atlanta. This event takes place once a month, and my goal is to partake in these events. I did not take many pictures, but the few I took, I will post.


I started at my favorite spa....Iwi Fresh Day Spa.




The bar you select from for your facial, manicure or pedicure.
All of the products are homemade. Check her out.


No comments:

Post a Comment