Friday, January 18, 2013

Beautiful!

Photo
Need no words.


Photo
What a beautiful picture. She does not need hair to define her. Fierce!



Hello my friends. How are you doing. I have not been on here in quite some time. As you can see, I have changed the face of my blog. I am now going to dedicate this blog to Naturalista's all over the world! What is a Naturalista? A Naturalista is person who decides to do away with using perm products (creamy crack) on their hair to alter the texture of the hair. We are now embracing our hair and wearing it as our fore-mother's did, but with lots of flare!. As a Naturalista, we have decided to embrace our beautiful natural locks and show the world how much we love our natural selves. Please enjoy the adventure.














No comments:

Post a Comment