Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Twist Out!


Double strand twist using Hair rules and Coco Curls.
Hair washed and twisted May 27.
 I have been away, just chilling. My summer has started and I am trying to do my own thing. I love trying out new products, so I have decided to start posting comments about the products I have tried.  Recently I won some products at the National Natural Hair Meet up in Lawrenceville.  The products were called "hair rules".  I won the "kinky curling cream", and the "hydrating finishing cream". After washing my hair with "curlicious curls cleansing cream", and deep conditioning with "curl ecstasy hair and tea conditioner", I applied the "hair rules" products (see picture above).  It made my hair very dry and I added "Coco Curls" to soften it up. I also had a sample of Taliah Waajid's detangler and that stuff worked like magic! My hair softened up unbelievably! I am going to post some pictures of my hair journey.

Cleansing Cream and Conditioner (Curls Products)
I love these products. Soften my hair unbelievably!

Hair Rules. Will have to try this product again.

This conditioner is the bomb!

Cleansing Cream works like a charm.
The fabulous Coco Curls.

Hair rewashed two days later.


I washed my hair again because it needed to be colored. I washed it with Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream, rinsed it out and applied the conditioner for 45 minutes. Above is a picture of my hair in protection mode while I deep conditioned it with Curl Ecstasy Hair and Tea Conditioner. My hair was so soft, I decided to comb and twist it with the conditioner on. I let the conditioner stay on for 45 minutes. When I picked my hair out. I had the most amazing afro. I did not have to pack it down!




My comb out from the twist. I absolutely love my afro! My hair was so soft and manageable. My Honey did a magnificent job on my color. It does take teamwork to get the best results.

Back
Love my Afro





No comments:

Post a Comment