Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hello Again

Chary Jay (fashion blogger) and Pam
at the Natural Hair Show, College Park ,
Georgia, 2012
Wow, I have been away for quite some time. The work year is coming to an end and I can't wait until summer! I have been quite busy with work and trying to start a new business. It is slowly but surely taking off. My partner and I have so many ideas that are coming into fruition, I have decided to change the pace of this blogspot. I will no longer be chatting about my life years ago. I am going to start when I am a young adult in the fitness and fashion industry. That time in my life defined me, and lead me to becoming the person I am today. I was a Personal Trainer for 18 years, but now I am a Health and Physical Education teacher. I have decided to dedicate my life to educating people on how to live a healthy life inside and out. Not only am I interested in how to maintain our health from the inside out, I am very interested in how to maintain a healthy head of hair.

I have been going to some wonderful shows dedicated to natural hair. The term natural is referring to how Black women wear their hair. Natural is without chemicals in the hair. The products that are available for our type of hair has increased exponentially. The products that are being produced by us had decreased exponentially. However, there are many a young and mature naturalistas creating and marketing their products. There are many products available on line that are made by us, marketed by us, and sold by us. If you are interested in following me on my new adventure, I welcome you.

The young Black women today are movers and shakers and they are making a difference in our community. I am going to bring you the play by play of the new adventure we are about to embark on. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment