Sunday, October 13, 2013

SunDay!

Well fall has arrived and it kind of snuck in. We have had such hot weather here in the ATL, I never thought it would get cool. Yesterday was about 80 degrees. Whew! I had on long sleeves. However, my partner and I did a vending session at a Mother/Daughter event. We did okay, should have done better, but once the play was over, people exited the side door. The house was packed, so if at least half of the patrons had visited us, we would have done phenomenal. Oh well. We sold quite a bit of our shea butter body mousse and crystal bracelets. Below you will see a sample of our Butter, and jewelry.



Whipped Shea Butter Body Mousse. Looks good enough to eat!


An array of chrystal bracelets and Afro Centric Jewelry.



Body Mousse, ready for shipment.


Summer has come to an end on this beautiful SunDay! Now is the time to put away the shorts, sandals, and short sleeve blouses. I look forward to sharing with you my winter wear and how to stay warm and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment