Sunday, September 15, 2013

Honored

The country has been there for my school. We have received many phone calls and cards from so many caring people from all parts of the world. I was able to go to a Bob Baldwin concert, get Atlanta Dream tickets (women's pro basketball team), Brave tickets, and there is more to come I am sure. Thank you to all of the people who wrote my school after the "Miracle on Second Avenue." I want to share our celebrations with you.

The banner for our celebration at the school. 

The plaque we received from the school district.

Ticket to the game today.

I have 5 tickets.
My boys want to go to the game. There will be many peoplt there from the school family. Baseball is so boring to me, but I have no choice but to take them since I got the tickets. I will let you know if we attend the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment