Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm Back

Hello,

I have not posted anything since Mother's Day. Well, I am back with a vengeance.  I have started a new year at a new school. As you all know, I am a Health & P.E. Teacher. My new school is Ronald McNair Discovery Learning Academy. We have only been back to school for two weeks, and this week proved to be challenging. Most of you are probably aware that there was a shooting at my school. I am happy to be alive! I do believe it was meant for Ms. Tuff to be at the front desk that afternoon. Funny enough, I was in the front office that morning answering the phones. Apparently, God has bigger plans for everyone in that school including me, and I look to fulfilling them.

The name says it all.

Evacuating through the neighbor's yard

Me standing in the left hand corner not knowing what to do.
I look forward to chatting with you all again. I fail to mention that I have started my own business which will be up and running on the web very soon. I will post items that will be for sell. If you would like to purchase, you can via paypal. Have a Super Saturday! I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment